One of the many reasons why I love my job
My friend posted this story on her blog and I just had to share, it was too cool...
There is a family in the NICU that I have become particularly close to. She has shared some very spiritual experiences with me about the birth of this little boy and also her faith as she has gone through this trial.
I had this baby for several consecutive days and I watched as this baby became sicker and sicker and sicker. I ran into the mother another day and as I gave her a hug, she just sobbed. She told me that she had had confirmations that things were going to be okay but that she hadn't had these confirmations recently.
Then, I went to work yesterday and she came to me with a big smile on her face that I will never forget. She told me that she had asked Heavenly Father for some indication that He was taking care of their little boy. Later that same day, her sister was there visiting and felt that she needed to take some pictures with her phone. She did. One picture, in particular that she took was this one.
The significance of it is that no one was near the baby at the time of the picture. She also showed me a picture taken from the same phone of a nurse with her hand on top of the baby and it is a clear difference.
Gives you the chills huh? Every time I look at that picture I remember that angels are among us and that they are watching out for each and every one of us.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Holy crap you have to read this
Posted by Bryan and Candice at 3:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Where are you working?
Post a Comment