This is my family of six! Bryson is 9, Drayton is 6, and Talon is 3 and Blakli is 0-3 months LOL! Bryan and I have been married for 10 years! Where does time go? Bryan is working as a foreman for WW Clyde! On the side he drafts homes and is awesome at it! Bryan is able to provide for our family so I can be a stay at home mom for our 3 boys and 1 sweet girl! I don't know where I would be without him!!
*DRAYTON*
bryan told drayton to go outside and tell bryson to get in the house or he was going to kick his ass. So Drayton goes to the window and yells "BRYSON GET IN THE HOUSE OR DAD IS GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS" --------------
*TALON*
when you ask talon what your name is he says YOU and then you aks him what his name is he says ME it is the cutest thing ever.-------------------------------------
*BRYSON* said the cutest thing*
We were out to dinner at chili's when Bryson said the cutest thing. The waitress ask him what he wanted. he told her a corn dog. she replied What side do you want with that? Bryson said" The Left Side" We all busted up laughing.he was so confused.-------------
0 comments:
Post a Comment