I just wanted to start by tell you I LOVE YOU so much...
You make me smile when i am sad, you give me goosebumps just thinking about you..
I crave you when we are not together. I respect you when we are.
I Love seeing you laugh and it upsets me when your sad...
I know I love you when I want to take your pain I see you endure and put it into me so you don't have to feel it.
I can not wait to grow old with you.We will be together until the end of time.
I love you so much.
Love, your Hottie wife
You make me smile when i am sad, you give me goosebumps just thinking about you..
I crave you when we are not together. I respect you when we are.
I Love seeing you laugh and it upsets me when your sad...
I know I love you when I want to take your pain I see you endure and put it into me so you don't have to feel it.
I can not wait to grow old with you.We will be together until the end of time.
I love you so much.
Love, your Hottie wife

0 comments:
Post a Comment