CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Our little Terrors

If you know me very well then you know i am a BIG Dr.Laura fan i have all her book on tape or CD and i listen to them a lot. This picture shows it all Talon and Drayton ripped the tape apart and played with it all day it was kinda funny.but i have to say i am way sad i cant listen to it any more..










2 comments:

Zac and Whitney Phelps said...

Hey...I am a dr. Laura fan also! I listen to her almost everyday at work. I always come home and tell Zac this is what dr. laura said so we have to do it! Ha Ha Too bad your kids did that to the tape but it is funny also! lol

Megan and Erik said...

Oh man cant ever have anything nice lol. It is kinda funny though