CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Talon on the Pot...



The other day Drayton was going to the bathroom and talon wanted to try to go so Drayton took it upon his self to undress talon and put him on the toilet and every thing. Drayton started screaming mom talons going to the bathroom. I was thinking BIG DEAL. He keep yelling at me so I going running in there to see Talon on the toilet pushing as hard as he can. I had to grab my camera. It was so cute....

5 comments:

J&J said...

I love it, that is so cute! Hey you figured out how to do it, it is so nice. Now you can tell who updates!

heidijogoody said...

I can't believe how big he looks. Maybe it is time to potty train!

Mindy said...

Your boys are so cute, they have all gotten so big.

Lacy said...

hey that is crazy..i only work in their evening clinic so thats probably why you haven't seen me. But all the dr's there are good. I really like Dallen Ormond(thats who maddie sees), Toby Cox, or Karen Lantz would be the ones I recommend.

Josh N Kim said...

Candice,
How are you? You have such cute kids! It looks like you are doing great. We all miss you at Bunko.I am new at this blogging thing but its so fun to see what everyone is up to.
Kim