The cutest thing just happened but First let me start by telling you my BFF left for two day she went to the Ellen show fun hu. But it is her little boy Boston's 3rd birthday sad:( So her husband just text me asking if i had any candles. I'm like ya ill bring them over i thought i better grab my camera because you know how men are. Well i get there and there is no cake and Marc is rummaging though the pantry trying to find something to put the candle in. He found a cinnabun. LOL He starts singing happy birthday it was so cute. WHAT A AWESOME DAD .
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I guess Marc couldn't let the day end without Boston blowing out some sort of candle! I am glad he is thinking of his little guy :)
You have a very cute family. This is Chalyn Reed by the way. You can come and get the bags whenever, my number is 801-865-8028. They are $6 each.
Post a Comment