SCENTSY
We are placing an order in the next week!!! Does anyone want to order? Remember they have great packages to choose from to save you a few bucks! I have a basket full of smells for you to choose from! Please let me know if you want to order any!! ThanksFor those of you that don't know what Scentsy is, it's a candle warmer! They are amazing! All you do is put the candle wax in the pot and the light bulb melts it! No candles involved! They have a variety of stylish pots to choose from and over 80 smells!! You have to try one if you don't have one they are amazing!!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Posted by Bryan and Candice at 2:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Candice, I didn't know you were placing an order. NEXT TIME YOU DO, CALL ME PLEASE! :) Thanks! Cute blog by the way, I am glad I found you!
Post a Comment