CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 28, 2008

Bryson got a black eye at baseball this is wright after it happened.
2nd day
3rd day
4th day
5th day

When bryson got up for school the day after it happened he looked in the mirror and came and told me he was NOT going to school. I told him the other kids would think it was cool. But his mind was set he was not going. So we made a deal if he could wear a hat he would go. So i called the school and talked to the Principal. He told me that would be fine. So he whore a had for over a week . it has been over a month and you can still see it a little bit.

2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

That does not look like it felt good. When I got my black eye in High school I was the same way I didn't want to go to school and didn't for a couple of days because it looked so ugly!

heidijogoody said...

Hey I am changing my blog to private will you comment me your email address so I can send you and invite to view it! Thanks