CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

HOLY COW I FOUND MY CAMERA!!!!


HOLY COW I FOUND MY CAMERA!!!!
I'm just hanging out with Brent and Bryan and Talon was playing in his toy box when he starts swing something around it was bugging me so i snapped at him and took it away before i even saw what it was.....
The funny thing is i went through the toy box last night looking for toy to sale at your yard sale and didn't even see it.
That little sucker was probably the one who put it there in the first place. I'm just happy to have it back.

2 comments:

Collin and Alex Worwood said...

To do the couponing stuff you go to grocerysmarts.com and enter code g84cdp to get the utah stores. Choose the store you want then click start at the toop of the list go through and choose the stuff you want then go back to the top and click shrink. Then you can print off your list. That site tells you what coupons to use and where to get them. Also go onto peoples blogs, they have lots of tips and upcoming deals posted. I some links on my blog to some. It takes alot of time at first but when you get the hang of it its really easy. And you will save so much money. Like I only spend $15-$25 a week on groceries.

Behling Family said...

Yay!!! Those things need a pager on them. That would solve lots of problems. That is so funny. Now the next time you loose it you will know the first place to look.