CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 20, 2009

So Frustrated

This was my cute little camera!!!

Can you say bad luck?? That's me I have the worst luck ever.
It all started about 4 months ago when we went to St George I lost my camera charger so when my camera battery died I was out of luck. Two week ago I broke down and order a new charger so I could have my camera in Denver for the braves game.


The night before we left I charged it all up and put it by all my stuff to take . When we got to price to drop the kids off and realized that I forget my camera but brought the charger I was so mad. Good thing my phone has one on it. Anyways when I got home my camera was no where. I have turned my house up side down looking for it.
Rrrr I'm so frustrated. Oh and the best thing about this story is I found my old charger in my bag after I got home so now I have 2 chargers and no camera lol

0 comments: