CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Drayton


The kids and I


Jamin and Easton




Bryson




Talon
Kelly and I thought we would take the boys to pick pumpkins. Our neighbor each year has a pumpkin patch that anyone can go and pick pumpkins and all they ask is that you donate money to the perpetual education fund. We have been getting our pumpkins from there every year.



5 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Isn't this such a fun little pumpkin patch I am glad it is so close to home.

Behling Family said...

That is so nice of your neighbor! It looks like the kids had a good time picking the pumpkins. I love Halloween time.

The Barton's said...

That looks like so much fun! The boys are darling! You look great too! I love reading up on you and your fam!

Jessie & Payton said...

Hey Candice this is Jessie. Your kids are so cute. Im finally blogging. Its about time huh!!! talk to you later

barbara beck said...

is that seriously jamon? I remember when he was born! he is vansickle all the way! Your kids look darling and I still cant believe how you look after 3 kids!