Tagged!
I have been tagged - so here it is!
4 Jobs I've Had:
Dental assistant
house keeping in a nursing home
Lia Sophia
scentsy
4 Movies I can watch over and over
American pie
Super Troopers
Old School
Drop Dead Fred
4 Places I have Lived
Eagle Mountain, UT
Ferron, UT
Price, UT
ST George, UT
4 guilty pleasures
Buying my kids toys
Shopping
Buying things I don't need
just going to walmart even though there is never anything new
4 Favorite TV Shows
Desperate House wives
The first 48 hours
The Hills
Dr.Phil
4 Places I have been on vacation
Denver,CO
Scottsdale,AZ
Vegas,NA
Cleveland,OH
4 Favorite Foods
Spaghetti
Stake
McDonalds hambergers (When Morgan and I go Grocery shopping we always get cheese burgers and a drink so we can refill it on the way out!! ha ha ha
Taco Bake (This is the best meal ever. I should post the reciepe)
4 Places I would rather be right now
On vacation
Shopping
Hawaii
ST.George
4 Websites I visit daily
My blog and others blogs
My digis email
Lia Sophia
my myspace
4 things I would like to know how to do:
budget
crafty
sing
decorate
Things I worry about
If I am a good mother to my kids
If I am a good wife
Our Budget
Where I will be in 10 years
Happy moments
Marrying Bryan
Having Bryson
Having Drayton
Having Talon
Buying our home (oops that's five)
Things I want to do next year
Take my kids on a fun vacation
Get more organized
Pay off debt
Move to ST.George
I am Tagging
Tam'e
Kristen
Shilo
Cara
Monday, November 12, 2007
TAGGED
Posted by Bryan and Candice at 8:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment