Today Drayton was being a Pill...
He kept getting put in time out for being bad.the last time i put him in he put up a fight. I put him on his bed and when to my room the next thing i know he is yelling "MOM MOM I'M BLEEDING" I had Bryan check to see how bad it was i just could look . Dryaton kept saying I'm OK I'm OK don't take me to the Dr. I hate the Dr. well the next thing we know we are in the car going to the ER. This time he was much better he didn't cry in tell they started sowing him up.He got 7 stitches and i hope they were the last but with 3 boys i doubt that will be the last trip the the Er...
Sunday, October 21, 2007
TIME OUT IN THE ER!!!!!
Posted by Bryan and Candice at 10:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Dangit poor kid.
Post a Comment